Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Violently Running


By Adam

It was Halloween night, I was running violently in the blacked out forest from someone. I didn’t know who. He was enormous. At least six foot seven, 300 pounds. He wore an old ripped up ski mask like you would see in the cheesy horror movies, but if you were in my position it wouldn’t seem so cheesy. He was wearing this horribly nasty black nylon suit that was filthy with blood from his prior victim. As devastating as it would still be I wished that it were just another scary Halloween prank. In the back of my mind I knew that was not the reality I was hoping for. I knew because the reflection his knife gave off when it came in contact with the light screamed the actuality of this predicament even louder then I was screaming desperately for help with every vein in my face and neck bulging out two inches and saliva shooting from my mouth. I ran for what felt like miles but I finally lost him. I stopped to catch my breath. I glanced over to my left and caught the sight of a dead body. It had given me that sick feeling in my stomach when you get humiliated in front of 100 people and all you want to do is puke that projectile puke. His eyes were wide open as if he had seen a ghost, well if he was a victim of the guy that was after me I know how he feels. His mouth was also open, and his head was severed from his body and his body from his legs. It was one big bloody mess. The masked man had painted the world red. His guts were hanging from his stomach like clothes on a clothesline. His skin was extremely pale white from the stop of blood flow and loss of blood from being mauled by this beast that was living inside a human’s body.

3 comments:

  1. Rephrase first sentence. Maybe I was running violently from someone in the blackened forest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats good adam.... i felt creeped out... so it works. niceeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete