Thursday, September 29, 2011



















A Revival (Final)

time goes by without me knowing.
the day is bright and young but i feel ragged and sleep-less.
a minor earthquake occurs as i drop my school bag, releasing the weight of the week past.
i look across the road to see two boys in their youth, lost in happiness.
a constant reminder of the simple joys i now miss.
where has the time gone?
what is to come for me in the future?
take me back to the days of my youth.
an epiphany, a change of mind as i run out the front door and across the street.
a pool of vibrant reds, yellows, and oranges awaits my entrance.
a perfect dive, hardly a splash is seen as i reattain a missing aspect of my youth.
this is right.
the pieces of my joy fit right into place as i am swallowed by this mass representation of autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment